If you found an error on this site: please report it immediately. Try to describe exactly what happened (e.g. the exact error message, if any), and what you did before it happened.
If you have a question about this site, feel free to ask it here.
If you have a suggestion to improve Green Chess, you can write it here, but please consider the following:
- I don't plan adding new chess variants for a few years, sorry. We already have more than a hundred of them, and there are other planned improvements (see below).
- I get lots of suggestions, and I also have other things to do, so I have to set up priorities. Even if your suggestion is accepted, it might still take a long time. I give high priorities to: error fixes, very simple yet widely useful features, and suggestions of those who donate (i.e. who allow me to spend more time on improving Green Chess than on other work).
- I already have lots of improvements planned, including a rating system and a chess clock, see a more detailed list on the Donate page. You don't have to ask them again.
If you like this site, you can let me know it here. Or you can just play a lot, and I'll know. Or if you really like this site, please consider one of the following:
- Please tell your friends about Green Chess, probably they'll like it too.
- Please post about Green Chess on the Internet (in forums, social media), to make it more widely known.
- Please donate, to appreciate the work, to keep the site alive, and to help it improve.
If you don't like this site, please let me know why. Maybe I can do something about it.
If a player behaves inappropriately (insults others, breaks the rules etc.), you can report that player here.